Welcome to my page which introduces people to the wonderful world of essential oils. I have studied oils since August of 2012 and I still feel that I have not even scratched the surface of what is possible. The stories we are hearing are proof that this is not only really happening, but that no matter how high we set our expectations for what is possible – we keep raising the bar.
Please find out more about the highest quality of essential oils I have found: http://www.ameo.com/ (please text me at 832-729-4O9O to assign you someone who can support you in your essential oil’s use if you do not have someone helping you)
To invest in your own essential oils, talk to the person that introduced you to essential oils.
A great summary I found on cravings:
Cravings: Clove, Cilantro, Cinnamon, Grapefruit, Peppermint,
Anxiety: Lavender, Ylang Ylang
Withdrawal: Lavender, Grapefruit, Marjoram, Sandalwood, Wild Orange, other citrus oils
Alcohol: Helichrysum, Rosemary
Caffeine: Basil, (Energy drinks: Grapefruit)
Drugs: Grapefruit, Roman Chamomile. (Marijuana: Basil)
Pornography: Frankincense, Helichrysum,
Sex: Geranium, Sandalwood,
Tobacco: Clove, Black Pepper
Workaholic: Basil, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Wild Orange, Ylang Ylang
Thanks to my friend Lisa Piper for finding this:
According to Dr. Royal R. Rife, every disease has a frequency. He found that certain frequencies can prevent the development of disease and that others would destroy disease. Substances with higher frequency will destroy diseases of a lower frequency. The study of frequencies raises an important question, concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe and absorb. Many pollutants lower healthy frequency. Processed/canned food has a frequency of zero. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz, dried herbs from 12 to 22 Hz and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz. Essential oils start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz, which is the frequency of rose oil. Clinical research shows that therapeutic grade essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man, creating an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, etc., cannot live. Every essential oil has a frequency and each of our organs and body parts have a frequency. The frequency of an oil will attract a like frequency in the body. Lower frequencies become a sponge for negative energy. The frequency is what stays in the body to maintain the longer lasting effects of the oil. Low frequencies make physical changes in the body. Middle frequencies make emotional changes in the body. High frequencies make spiritual changes in the body. Spiritual frequencies range from 92 to 360 Hz. (Bone frequency is 38-43; neck and down frequency is 62-68).
Rose (Rosa damascene)……………….. 320 MHz
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)…..105 MHz
Sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………..78 MHz
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
DNA Repairing Blends – Written by: Daniel Macdonald
Emotionally, as well as physically, DNA repairing blend works with the cycles of life and death and personal transformation. By putting off the old we become free to experience the new. This blend is particularly supportive to those who battle serious illness or debilitating circumstances because it helps to relieve feelings of doubt, disbelief, despair, and burden. It teaches individuals to reclaim their life energy and believe that change is possible.
What essential oils would you suggest for feelings of nervousness, anxiety and depression? In my practice I have learned that feelings of depression are often localized within one or more of the seven energy centers of the body. Each center has a distinct and separate energy to it. These may include;
7. Spiritual Depression Feelings of being cut off from God, abandonment, feeling alone, not wanting to be here on the earth, are all connected with the seventh center of the body. Spiritual transitions (such as birth, periods of extreme growth where our material security is threatened, & death) are more difficult for some people than others. Suggestedoils for emotional support: Frankincense, White Fir
6. Spiritual Blindness, Apathy, Lethargy and Despair When the sixth center is stressed or shut down, there is a feeling of “being in the dark.” Life seems dreary and it is difficult to focus. In this state our perceptions of reality may be skewed, making it difficult to “see the light at the end of the tunnel.” In this state we need light, sunshine and hope. Suggested oils for emotional support: Lemongrass,
5. Swallowed Emotional Hurts Many of us have learned to swallow our pain. Statements such as, “if you do not have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all,” teach children to suppress their emotional hurts. Though many people believe they do not hold on to their emotional issues… the body remembers. We cannot hide from our suppressed emotions. We learn from Karol Truman in the book, “Feelings Buried Alive Never Die,” that in time suppressed feelings can manifest through poor health, illness and disease. The body acts as a compass, perfectly mirroring the deeper emotional/spiritual issues that are going on inside of us. Instead of covering up the information (symptoms) the body is giving us, we can learn to feel gratitude for the information that the body is providing us. It is through learning these valuable lessons that we can restore the body to balance. Suggested oils for emotional support: Lavender
4. Feeling Unloved and Unloving Toward Others The fourth center is connected to the fifth center and swallowing emotional hurts. When we do not express our feelings they can become buried in the heart. Feeling unloving towards others is simply information that we are not fully loving and accepting ourselves. When we do not feel self-love we may also block God’s love because we feel we are not “lovable.” Suggested oils for emotional support: White fir, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rose
3. Self-Judgment, Suppressed Anger & Not Feeling Good Enough This is perhaps the most important energy center in our society. The third center relates to how we feel about ourselves. Many people struggle with feelings of judgment and self condemnation. Feelings of “depression,” in this center look like the inability to digest feelings, life, and situations. Another theme here is ANGER. Suppressed anger literally causes our energy to be De-Pressed or to feel “deeply pressed.” When anger arises many people transmute these feelings into sadness, and feelings of low self-worth. We do this out of a need to protect others from our anger, but in doing so we destroy our own sense of self. We do not have to hurt others to be honest about our emotions. Also anger is a more positive emotion than sadness, judgment and guilt. Anger moves us out of our stuck, hopeless feelings into a more lively state willing to act and change. Suggested oils for emotional support: Bergamot,
2. Loneliness, Poor Emotional Circulation Feelings of loneliness, withdrawal, and isolation often get stored in the second center. This center relates to our ability to circulate feelings, energy, and even blood through our system. If we do not keep an emotional “flow,” we may begin to feel bogged down, stagnant and depressed. Suggested oils for emotional support: Cypress,
1.Fear, Unsupported, Family Issues, Feelings of Not Belonging The first center represents our relationship with our tribe (family). Sometimes living in integrity with self causes us to go against spoken or unspoken family patterns and traditions. Some family traditions represent old ways of thinking and doing things that are detrimental to our health and happiness. While some families are open to change, most “tribes,” do not feel comfortable when others choose step out of the mold they have created. It takes courage to live according to truth irregardless of other people’s response. The lesson in this center is that we can learn to both live our own life while also feeling connection, love, and a sense of belonging in our family/tribe of origin. Suggested oils for emotional support: Balance, White Fir Disclaimer: In this article we are using the common word of “depression” to signify feelings of sadness, overwhelm, stagnancy, etc We are not referring to cases of depression diagnosed by a Doctor or other licensed professionals. In no way should this information be used to diagnose or prescribe.
The protocol for heavy metal brain cleansing is 5 drops of Cilantro and 5 drops of Thyme twice per day for 10 days or longer if needed.